Let’s pick up from where we left off with the previous article on CordaCon 2020 developer highlights — day one. Take your pick of these exciting talks from the second day of our annual flagship event CordaCon 2020.
Beyond Blockchain: How Confidential Computing is the Last Piece of the Market Transformation Jigsaw — R3 CTO Richard Brown
Confidential Computing provides the missing piece of the puzzle:
- Conclave uses Confidential Computing and Intel SGX to provide assurance to users that data will be processed in a secure and tamper-proof way.
- Conclave enables service providers to build new privacy-preserving solutions for market-level collaboration.
Conclave: Multi-party Computation Made Easy — R3 Lead Platform Engineer Mike Hearn
Imagine a sealed bid auction in which:
1. User 1 proposes a bid to the enclave (recorded on the ledger).
2. User 2 proposes a bid to the enclave (recorded on the ledger).
3. User 3 (auctioneer) receives the output from the enclave (the winner) and stores it on the ledger.
As a result, User 3 never sees the bids.
Wallets Prototype — Deep Dive — R3 Software Engineer Will Hester
Performance — Now, Then and What’s to Come — R3 Software Engineer Dimos Raptis
- Tuning options for Artemis to control flush/ack frequencies.
- p2p message compression.
- New sendAll API for sending messages to multiple counterparties.
Thanks for watching the brief developer highlights from day two — stay tuned for more highlights from day three of CordaCon 2020.
Peter Li is a Developer Evangelist at R3, an enterprise blockchain software firm working with a global ecosystem of more than 350 participants across multiple industries from both the private and public sectors to develop on Corda — its open-source blockchain platform, and Corda Enterprise — a commercial version of Corda for enterprise usage.
Follow us on Twitter here.
This document has been composed with the free online HTML converter. Access it here and use it every time for document editing.